1/19/2011

Faye is fashion risk taker?

Okay. I may have talked a lot about life, problems, issues, opinions on serious matter, et cetera. But I think Fashion is a serious matter too. Only the risk takers makes a statement, word on word with the beauty of every lining, every color, every mix and match. It tells a story, a beginning or a ending. Before I'd go further in this discussion lol. I would want to tell you a trivia about me.

The suppose trivia: Before ever becoming a third year serious-in-graduating IT student, I have a lot of courses in mind. Art has been always a part of my heart, my inspirations, and many more. Even it means literary, modern, et cetera. Here's some list that I wanted to take:
  1. Fashion Designer
  2. Interior Designer
  3. Fine Arts
  4. Culinary Arts
  5. Mass Communication
  6. Criminology (To go CSI or something)
  7. HRM (Especially in bar-tendering)
  8. Film Director
And I actually think there is more. But I only remember the other from time to time.

Back to my discussion, I am a frustrated girl who wants to wear clothes that she actually thought about. And I tell you pretty make cute outfits in my mind, if I'm going to count them all maybe I have made 5 years all-seasoned collections (Also stereotype ones). But none alas, maybe 2 to 5 outfits have only came true. So for a girl like me? I throw my frustrations in Polyvore & Looklet.

Some of my work:

Note: Made the set, and also added the design so that it will look like from a magazine

I even have clothes for this kind of event, this kind of day, Oh! and mostly it's go-to-school-so-unique-but-still-on-the-school-code designs. (Excuse me for the next bias comments but this is my blog so..) Aren't I good enough? I can actually be like one of those in magazine editors, et cetera.

Just now I need a fucking fairy to grant my fashion wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment