8/03/2010

None of my business

I'm so tired. Same doings in a same looking day, though the names of the day may change. And now this. I only look for two ways to escape this tiring life of mine, and actually think there is happening other than school and friends. Which are ;
  • Me, in my room. Peace.
  • Comforting words from the one you love the most
But just fucking slash the second one. All I can really depend is on myself and weirdly my room for everything to turn out OK. I'll just sleep and in my dreams I wouldn't remember anything. Or I'll just cry my eyes out, sleep, and just wake up to another day. Same. Fucking. Day.

I don't know what I've done. I don't know why my efforts are thrown in the ground like a piece of paper. Am I worth nothing to you? Kulang pa ba? Gusto mo pa? Lahat lahatin ko na? Wag na ako magbigay para sa sarili ko? Kung hindi ka ba naman tanga e, malalaman mo yan na sitwasyon ko ngayon e. Wala na. Yan nanaman ako. Sige. Simulan ko naman mahalin sarili ko ha? Kahit unti? Ha? PAHINGI? HA?

Sige. Salamat. Akala ko ayos na, yun pala. Kayo yung maayos.

No comments:

Post a Comment