7/26/2010

PILIPINAS!

I drew the Philippine Map. It was my Sister's project/assignment/seatwork, IDRK. I'm just proud of it. I know I did draw this a million of times but I'm just proud of this one because this is the only drawing of it I pictured.

Took me a while but not that long too. Haha! I HAZ A TALENT. TAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Amazing, right? A kid like me can draw. Even of my issues.

Recently I think I'm fine. I just think. Maybe I'll just pass my subjects this Sem then I'll be more happier. IDK of anything else ATM. Boyfriend, Friends, Family. I'll set aside it first. I REALLY NEED A "ME" TIME YOU KNOW?

I think I deserve a bit because I've been doing nothing for my life. And I'm already 3rd year college. Then I heard my best-friend wants to take SYSDES next sem. I want to die. WHY IS OUR MIGRATING PAPERS TAKING SO LONG? Yes. You heard that right. We'll be migrating to LA. And it's taking so long, last time I heard we already PAID for it. LOL. Where's the Interview? ASDFGHJKL. FUCK YOU AMERICA. You know I'd rather live here. But I need to get rich first before going back here. The only problem in my country is that no filipino can get rich here, at our own country land. We still have to go to other countries for that to happen. While the Chinese, Spanish people are the ones taking all the millions. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I'm no racist. But a Realist. And that. is. the. truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment