7/06/2010

Me.

This is another blog besides my Tumblr account. Where, is, my first Blogging Site. I made this thinking to branch out more, or let us say, really have a blog "blog". Does anyone getting me right now? Oh, I don't expect followers because you need to really subscribe to this blog which is thinking someone following my Blog is funny. What do I have to offer you? What do i have to say to help you through your life while I can't barely help myself in my own life.

But do you really want to know why I made this? You know that my birthday is this Friday right? And I am turning 18. Yes. I am going to be on a legal age. Not legal to go pregnant though. But I do think I need to be responsible in some ways. And my Mom expect me to. Meaning to do more chores! Right? Oh and be more dependable, trustworthy, not be a slut, responsible, etc. But I think I need to go to rehabilitation before that anything happens! Oh gosh. Good thing my Mom doesn't do blogs just Farm Ville.

Hey! Isn't this Fun? I have already survived two paragraphs! And frankly I'm running out of words to say because I just made this account and edited the look of it. I can be a designer don't ya think? No? Well. Fuck you. Go to yo own blog. Sheez. Well again, I am actually sick. So Mom wants me to sleep early right now. And ... UGH! I'll tell you more about my issues with the internet here, and how my family shares a part in that story.

See you guise in the next post! Maybe after my Birthday, Arayt? Sounds good right? Or maybe I'll be just back by tomorrow. I need Internet Rehabilitation like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment