7/10/2010

Turned 18

It was the best thing that ever happened this year, It was simple but fun. By the Morning everyone was already flooding me with greets at Facebook, and I made sure I'll say "thank you" to every greet. Frankly my birth day was busy as hell. Quizzes on two subject, three of my friends went to audition that I all went to support, and went to the mall to help Paola buy me a gift. LOL

My best-friend gave the first gift for me. A little bag. I like bags, but seriously this one was small. I opened the bag and there was a card, a card that is given from the baggage counter. I was like, "Uh-huh, I knew it." After the Laboratory so I was getting my bag. The guy gave it to me. No surprise. Oh. Then I looked for Paola because I have her bag too. I found her at the CR. Sai, Ralyn, & Paola was like, "Yan lang dala mo? Wala ng ibang kasama?" I said, "Uhh oo, bakit?" Paola suddenly went outside and I followed. There was Daniel (best-friend) Holding a big teddy bear, now seriously this one was big. Then he started ranting about the guy from the baggage counter who didn't include my gift with my bag. I laughed to this failure, but whatever. I have a new big teddy bear which I don't know where to put because I feel it will consume3/4 of my bed.

Meet Vladimir. IKR, It's so fluffy! Too bad I didn't got to take a picture of the cute cake that Paola gave me, because. Ugh. Well it fell. Not fully ruined but the design was ruined. A classmate of my sister gave me a Dog Bear I called it, Doug. Like the one in the movie "Up" because the Dog Bear looked just like the Dog. Duh. What else.

So about the Party. The first batch was my friends who said they need to go in 30 minutes. After they ate, I gave them the Tequila to make them stay longer. I wasn't being forceful for them to stay right? It was kind of a bribe. LOL, IKR. But I really want them to enjoy. So 5 PM, after their so called "30 minutes" they went home quarter to 8 PM. My friends even got to sing at the karaoke. My best-friend was like the assistant of my Mom, while we were drinking he was there cooking, arranging stuffs, etc. I so love him for that one.

By 8 PM, the 2nd batch came. After we ate, then off with the Vodkas & Gin. Basagan na 'to. It was fun, really fun I want to do it again. Some of the guys are already red-faced. After they went, Paola & Daniel still stayed. Mom was worried of them to go home by 11 PM. They lived like 5 miles away from me. They might die or something, so they stayed. Meaning continue of the session. We stopped by 3 AM. Morning came and let's just say. Hangover for the 5th level. Not that bad though, because I still managed to go to a date with my boyfriend Dylan. We watched the movie "Knight & Day". And ate for a little bit, we didn't ate lunch because, he was full, and I on the other hand might puke if I ate a heavy lunch. But I had a DQ on the way home. LOL. We parted earlier because he has some other debut to go to. Oh well. At least I saw him.

Now I'll spam you with pictures!

With the guys (Daniel, Kelvin, Aaron, Morris, Noel, Gerald, and Arvin the one who is taking this picture). Paola & I are the GHURLS.

Amare, Ate Sha, Ruffa, and Debbie!

Arvin: I see you what you're doing there Faye.

Paola & Kiara

Our pulutan. :9~ Yum

More photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment